Micomme Auto CPAP Machine i Series C5 With Humidifier
Home As an alternative to intubation, non-invasive mechanical ventilation (NIV) was first utilized in patients with acute respiratory difficulties or exacerbations of chronic respiratory disorders.
Home NIV (non-invasive ventilation) is the supply of oxygen (ventilation support) using a face mask without the use of an endotracheal tube. By lowering the work of breathing and enhancing gas exchange, NIV achieves comparable physiological benefits to conventional mechanical ventilation.
Obstructive sleep apnea is a type of obstructive sleep apnea. The treatment can minimize the blockage caused by thickened tissues and increased fat storage around the airway. Sleep apnea patients rarely get the rest they need to perform at their best during the day.
Mouth and throat muscles and tissues are slack. It may stop breathing for a short period of time, followed by noisy breath gasps for air, fatigue, restless sleep or insomnia, difficulty concentrating, waking up several times a night to urinate, awakening with a dry mouth or sore throat headaches, irritability, heartburn, decreased libido and erectile dysfunction
- Over 3000 hospitals trust this professional brand.
- A built-in ozone module, automatic cleaning, and infection prevention are all included.
- It can automatically adjust the heater’s temperature below 80 °C, making it intelligent and safe.
- Multiple therapy data can be viewed in real time.
- In CPAP Mode, the patient has vigorous spontaneous breathing, and the ventilator produces the same pressure in both the inspiratory and expiratory phases to aid with airway opening.