ADAM Modular OT System (Italy)
ADAM Modular OT (Italy)
SALUS Modular OT System Specifications
Modular operating theaters system consisting of a metal substructure covered in various materials by panels).
composition of Substructure
- Galvanized steel uprights, dark. 60×30 mm, adjustable feet thickness 2 mm.
- Horizontal galvanized steel spacers or bars.
- 1 mm sheet of galvanized steel floor and ceiling rail.
- Vertical and horizontal structures provided with buttonholes to allow the passage of cables and pipelines.
- Special cell-closed neoprene soft gaskets on all structural elements to firmly seal the frame with the panels.
- A PVC perimeter profile enables a flush connection between the wall and the floor-45 mm radius.
ADAM has developed a specific system that combines all the characteristics of a modular OR design: the SALUS system. It is designed to meet the highest cleanliness standards for sterilized areas. It includes a modular metal frame that can be placed inside all the necessary utilities, an external cladding made of various materials: glass, stainless steel, powder-coated steel, SMS and HPL. Ceiling, led lights and automatic sliding doors complete the Salus system.