CONTEC SP70B Handheld Digital Spirometer Pulmonary Function Spirometry, Bluetooth
The SPIROMETER is a hand-held instrument for checking lung conditions adopt the mode of acquisition of infrared signal for measuring FVC-related products, and is applicable for regular testing in the hospital, the clinic, home.
- Forced Vital Capacity (FVC), one-second forced expiratory volume (FEV1) to forced vital capacity (FVC) ratio (FEV1/FVC), peak expiratory flow (PEF), 25 percent FVC forced expiratory flow (FEF25), 50 percent FVC forced expiratory flow (FEF50), 75 percent FVC forced expiratory flow (FEF75) and 25 percent ~ 75 percent FVC forced expiratory flow (FEF2575) may be measured.
- Personnel data may be set (including height, age, gender, etc.).
- Flow – volume map, volume – display of the time chart.
- You can archive, erase, upload, and check the details.
- Display of the Pattern Map. 1
- Indication of health status.
- Calibration function.
- Over – limiting the volume and flow prompt function.
- Transmission from Bluetooth.
- You can configure and view real-time clocks.
- Indication of battery strength.
- Automatic shutdown when after two minutes there is no service.