QBit 7 Color Doppler Ultrasound Machine- CHISON
The Chison QBit 7 4D Ultra-Mobility Ultrasound System features an innovative harmonic technology that uses different transmission and receiving methods for different body-sized patients, to maximize the resolution without losing the penetration. It is better than traditional THI and phased harmonic which compromises the penetration. Compared to the traditional dual-beam, the Chison QBit 7 4D Ultra-Mobility Ultrasound System uses quad-beam to receive signal, thus doubles the volume of the signal received as well as the frame rate. A higher frame rate ensures diagnostic confidence and efficiency.
- Versatile diagnostic solutions
- Intelligent workflow, simplified keyboard
- Advanced 4D technologies: Virtual HD, Depth View
- Breakthrough new tech. : FHI, X-contrast, Q-flow, Q-Beam, Q-image
- Built-in battery 80min(option)
- CW, TDI, Free M mode, Color M mode, ECG