Anesthesia Machine Anaeston 5000
All major ventilation modes, such as assistance, power, and assist-control ventilation, have been incorporated into the Anaeston 5000 anesthesia machine. It provides detailed control and has a simple display interface to help produce and handle high-quality anesthesia.
- A high-precision output as low as 20ml is given by the Anaeston 5000 anesthesia system.
- It has automatic compensation for tidal volume and compliance.
- Spontaneous and manual respiratory MV control functions are provided by the anesthesia unit.
- It has PEEP electronic features.
- Autoclavable and latex-free materials are used in the anesthesia delivery workstation.
- The tool-free maintenance and cleaning of this equipment will help users.
- The anesthesia system is CE-compliant, so consumers should feel comfortable when buying it.
And what’s CSM?
The new compact handheld electroencephalogram (EEG) display for anesthesia depth and pattern assessment is CSM. It can be used along with the patient monitor, distribution device of anesthesia, ceiling supply unit, etc. Stand-alone activities are also available.
- An EEG waveform multi-parameter is shown.
- For case documentation, CSM Connection software.
- All screens show a Cerebral State Index (CSI) of 0-100.
- Rechargeable operation of the battery is available.
You will get the following benefits from the cerebral state monitor.
- Consciousness quantitative test
- Determining the ideal surgical situation
- Shorter time for recovery
- Less use of medications
- Lower cost of surgery