MORPHEUS ND Anesthesia workstation
Reading is made through an exclusive SIARE stérilizable flow sensor operating by magnetic induction and positioned inside the expiratory valve of the breathing system. This technological development allows eliminating all management costs raising from the continuous replacement of low sensors positioned directly on the patient’s mouth and makes the device unique in its gender. This machine contains a ventilator with a vaporizer.
The breathing system is made of
- Calibrated APL valve
- Fresh gas collecting bag
- O2 cell for a reading of FiO2
- Removable 1 kg soda lime canister
- Manually inspection able bellows jar
- The safety valve for ambiance air suction in case of fresh gas failure
- Flow transducer inside the group located on the expiratory line.