Chison CBit 8 Color Doppler Machine With Touch Panel
The CBit ultrasound features a 21 “HD LED display, a fully articulated neck, and an adaptable touch screen control panel with programmable keys.
The CBit ultrasound system, developed by Chison, has a 21 “wide high-definition LED screen that allows large images to be displayed and mounted on a fully articulated and foldable arm with a 360 ° rotation capability. The adjustable control panel, which can be rotated between-60 ° and 60 ° and can be elevated between 0 and 15 cm, includes a large, highly sensitive 13.8 “touch screen and user-programmable keys to automate workflow.
The CBit is equipped with a gel heater with adjustable temperature, special support for the intravaginal transducer, a removable storage drawer, a space to place the personal computer and the video printer. It also has a large footrest and four wheels with independent locking.
- Versatile diagnostic solutions
- Intelligent workflow, simplified keyboard
- Advanced 4D technologies: Virtual HD, Depth View
- Breakthrough new tech. : FHI, X-contrast, Q-flow, Q-Beam, Q-image
- Built-in battery 80min(option)
- CW, TDI, Free M mode, Color M mode, ECG