Electro Surgical Unit DT-400S (Diathermy)
The Electrosurgical Unit is an important surgical device to treat the patient in orthopedic, cosmetic and neurosurgical procedures, as well as in internal medicine, urology, otolaryngology, obstetrics, ophthalmology, among others, by high-frequency waves.
- New electronic screen
- DRM(Daiwa Return Electrode Monitoring System)
- Automatic shutdown when over-current
- VARIOUS OPERATION MODES
- Monopolar Four Cut / Three Coag
- Bipolar One Cut / Two Coag
- Automatic Neutral Plate Monitoring
- Highest compatibility with various accessories.
- Coag: Contact 80~100 W Spray 80 W
- Bipolar: Cut 80~99 W Standard 80~80 W
- Main Frequency (Khz): 400; 433; 490
- Power: Less than 950VA 6. Power: 21Kg