Tynor Contoured Lumber Spine Support Belt A-07
Tynor Contoured Lumber Spine Support Belt
Code: A 07
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Contoured L.S. Support is scientifically designed to support and immobilize the lumbosacral region and correct the postural deformity to allay low back pain syndrome. It has rigid, malleable and contoured back splints which can be customized for correct posture and most effective immobilization.
- Customizable for correct posture
- Double pull mechanism
- The high degree of immobilization
- Anatomical preshaped splints.
- Anatomically contoured rigid splints maintain the natural low back curve, allay pain due to mechanical stresses, gets rid of postural fatigue, ensure strong back reinforcement for perfect, immobilization.
- Aluminum splints are malleable and customizable, offer strong splinting and accurate support for immobilization in the neutral position.
- Double pull mechanism ensures secure fitting and better immobilization.
- Ethafoam back pad offers high cushioning even in thin sections. Provides better comfort, without compromising immobilization.
- The large hook-loop panel allows controlled compression, sizing flexibility, easy application, and removal of the belt.
- Highly recommended where a high degree of immobilization and accurate posture is required.
There are no reviews yet.