BPL Cardioline ECG100 6 Channel ECG Machine
The electrocardiographs of the ECG100 series are components of the spectrum of linked ECG systems from Cardioline.
Thanks to its user-friendly user interface and big alphanumeric keypad, ECG100 is simple to use. A 4.3 “color display with high resolution displays the ECG in real-time.
Glasgow University has created its interpretation program and is able to analyze ECGs from both adult and pediatric patients.
ECG100 can be linked to EMIS Web, SystmOne, Cerner & McKesson, the most popular digital patient record systems. Bidirectional data transmission using DICOM, HL7 & XML implies that ECGs can be completely incorporated into current workflows in healthcare centers without manually entering patient information.
ECG100 works with the ECG On-Demand ® ECG interpretation service of Technomed seamlessly.
- Multi-connectivity (USB, LAN, Wi-Fi) to electronic patient record (EPR) devices for bidirectional interaction.
- Diverse formats and protocols for exporting information (SCP, DICOM, XML, PDF, GDT, HL7).
- Large, high-quality color screen to display real-time ECG trace.
- High-resolution multi-print heat printer.
- Long battery life for use throughout the day.
- Easy to use due to the user-user friendly & alphanumeric keypad
- Class-leading ECG interpretation algorithm from Glasgow University.