CONTEC Touch 6-Channel Elecreocardiograph 12-Lead ECG/EKG Machine PC Software, ECG 600G
ECG600 G is an electrocardiograph allowing the thermal printing device to capture 12-lead ECG signals and print waveforms. It features automated calculation and diagnosis of ECG waveform parameters in AUTO / Manual mode, prompting for “Leadoff” and “Paper shortage,” multi-language GUI, case database management.
1)High-resolution thermal printing system (8 dots/ mm), no modification needed. Frequency of recording: up to 150Hz.
2) Record the ECG waveform and annotation character (including lead tag, resistance, paper speed, and filter status, etc.) in real-time and continuously.
3)Full-digital filter model, AC and EMG interference, anti-baseline drift.
4) Automatically adjust the baseline, refine the print environment and optional lead rhythm.
5)Finish recording in AUTO mode by pressing the button once to improve the efficiency of the job.
6)Adopt digital signal processing technology and obtain high-quality ECG waveform through power frequency filter, simple filter, and ECG sign EMG filter.
7)With the functions of auto-measurement, auto-analysis, and auto-diagnosis for routine ECG parameters, which reduces the doctor’s burden and improves work efficiency.
8)Sync collection for 12-lead ECG, multiply printing formats, including 2×6 1(rhythm lead), 2×6, 3×4, 3×4 1(rhythm lead), 4×3, 4×3 1(rhythm lead), 6×2, 6×2 1(rhythm lead), rhythm 2, rhythm 3, rhythm 4, rhythm 5, rhythm 6, rhythm 7, channel record, etc.
9)Display of 3/6/12-lead ECG, “Leadoff” and “Lack of paper” on one screen, and with ECG DEMO mode. Auto-check and auto-analysis for ECG parameters, ECG waveform can be recorded manually or automatically. And patient information can be stored by the case database.
10)Every 1/2/3/5/10/20/30/60 minutes of time printing can be scheduled.
11)Print environment, like “Print and save” (print waveform and save box), “Print no save” (print waveform only but not save box), “Save no print” (save only box but not waveform).
12)AC / DC, built-in lithium rechargeable battery and self-protection circuit, and automatic switch-off when no operation occurs in the prescribed time.
13)Store over 1000 files, easy for analysis of cases and statistics.
14)Multi-language interface and reporting (Chinese, English, French, Spanish, Turkish, Polish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Kazakh, and Ukrainian).
- Input Mode:Floating or defibrillation safety mode
- Frequency response: 0.05Hz ~ 150Hz(-3dB~ 0.4dB)
- CMRR: > 60dB, > 100dB(add filter)
- Time constant: 3.2s
- Patient leakage current: < 10μA
- Calibration voltage: 1mV
- Sensitivity: 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 40 mm / mV ±5 percent, standard sensitivity: 10mm / mV±2 percent
- Noise level: < 15μVp-p
- Current input circuit: < 50nA
- Impedance input: < 50MM
- Auto record: set auto record format and mode, change leads automatically, calculate and analyze.
- Rhythm recording: set rhythm recording format and mode, measuring and analyzing automatically.
- Manual log: set record by file format, change leads manually.
- Parameters of measurement: HR, P-R, P Length, QRS Duration, T Duration, Q-T duration, Q-Tc, P Axis, QRS Axis, T Axis, R(V5), S(V1), R(V5) S(V1)
- Paper size: 80mm(W)20m(L)
- Sampling frequency: 1000Hz
- EMG interference filter: 25Hz/35Hz (-3dB)
- Power frequency filter: AC 50Hz/60Hz(-20dB)
- Auto: 5, 6.25, 10, 12.5, 25, 50, 100mm/s, ±5%
- Rhythm: 5, 6.25, 10, 12.5, 25, 50, 100mm/s, ±5%
- Manual: 5, 6.25, 10, 12.5, 25, 50, 100mm/s, ±5%
- A lead cable
- A limb electrode