CWH-2010 Portable Ventilator
- Designed for children and adults
- The highly intelligent control system
- Led monitor for ventilation parameters
- Lightweight for transportation
- Monitoring parameters: Tidal volume, minute volume, frequency, inhalation time, airway pressure and PEEP (optional: O2 concentration)
- Alarm: no tidal volume, minute volume excessive (low), airway pressure excessive (low), AC power failure, battery backup low.
- Backup battery for 4 hours, rechargeable with the main unit.
- 5.7 “control screen for VT, MV, BPM / Freq, I: E, Tinsp, Peak, Pressure trigger, SPONTinspiratory trigger indicates, Respiratory condition indicates, etc.
- Pressure-Time. Oxygen (FiO2) waveforms from 45% to 100%.50-300ml pediatric tidal volume, 250-1500ml for adults. CPAP, SIMV-V, SIPPV or A / C, Sign, Manual,
- IPPV modes; Main body 7.3 lbs, easy to carry with handle.