TYNOR- Heating Pad Ortho I-73 Universal
The Heating Pad is a user-friendly system for managed hot stimulation. For sub-acute and chronic injuries, hot stimulation of the injured/inflamed region is especially helpful, inducing vasodilation and tissue healing. Muscle spasm is minimized by moisture, relaxes stressed muscles, relieves discomfort, and can increase the range of motion. Hot stimulation has a synergistic effect, along with pain-relieving medications.
- Quite Stable
- Flexible and Soft
- Washable pad Washable pad
- 3 Forms of control of temperature
- Auto cut for 90 min with LED indicator
- Robust construction with a water repellent thermostat and soldered wire joint, with very stable heating temperature, the pad has uniform heating all over.
- Full protection against electric shock, higher temperature stability, extended functional life and absolutely no passive current leakage is provided by the extruded PTFE heating unit.
- Fabric Pad has a soft feather such as feeling, strong esthetics, outstanding workmanship, no hot skin burns ensues. Highly flexible, it complies with the contours of the body. It is easy to clean and maintain and is washable.
- 90 min shut-off time with auto shut-off LED indication for additional safety protection.
- (b) 40°-60° temperature range with three different color led indicators for maximum temperature range with three different colors led indicators